K-pod holder from a cardboard box

Our new pastor at the church office bought us a Keurig machine a few weeks ago.


On Sunday at work, things were slow.

I decided to do something about the Keurig pods floating around.


I saw an idea on Pinterest that turned a cereal box into a K-pod holder.

I found a good sturdy box and a box cutter.




I measured out the K-pods just by eyesight.



The holes were a little off center, the first time.




Ideally I would have turned the box inside out, to trace the holes, but taking the box apart to do that would have ruined the box.


I turned the box over and measured out the pods again.




The hole was traced from the bottom of the cup.


When I cut out the holes, the pods fit perfectly snug!






I made a keyhole shaped hole in the back, which would hold the pushpins to hang it.





Here is the end result, hanging outside the cupboard, (a little out of focus.)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts