Things looking better this morning

After work yesterday, I was disappointed to see some swirl marks on the back bumper.




There was a LOT of this on the car Sunday, which is why I left the car there a few more days.



I washed the car last night, but it got dark, and I couldn't see if it helped.

However, I still saw swirls when I shined the headlights on it later.



This morning, in indirect light, you can't really see anything swirly going on at all.






I don't think the painter is going to take the car back to do any more polishing.

I don't want to leave it with him any more either!



It's hard to complain when it used to look like this:



The inside of the car is next on the list.


It was crappy when I bought it.




It stinks, too.


I have already the carpet to go inside on the floors.

Eventually I'll throw out these seats and replace them with newer model seats.



For now, I went to Autozone and bought new seat covers.


The seat covers and a little Febreeze made a big improvement.



Today I don't go in to work until the evening, so it will be another long day with the car.

I will be picking up the polished rims and putting them on this car.


Also, a lot of the bumper pieces that attach to the lower door and rear, are only attached with very few screws, because the painter lost a bunch of screws.


Besides my front license plate, I'm missing three out of four floor mats, and a large piece of plastic trim that goes in the trunk, too.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts