bits and pieces

Today I got up early again.
It was foggy. I didn't take any pictures.

I made some collages in my sketchbook.

I started with a grid.
I didn't really care what it was, I just wanted to put something on the page.



Some of the paper was from a surfing magazine that I was throwing away.
I felt like it needed text, so I used some text from one of the articles.
I wrote it in different directions.




I made another grid.

A small roll of graph paper made its way home with me from the hospital.
I was using to write on when I didn't have any paper.
It has a lot of uses, for instance in this collage.



I added text the same way as I did on the other one:



I thought about the cool chain mail jewelry I made last year.
I wonder when I will do that again?

At least I did something, today.

Mom has more doctors appointments on Thursday and Friday, which tend to make me grumpy.
Also I might be going back to work on Friday night.
But I'm looking forward to the big rain storm we'll be getting.

Comments

  1. I always like your grids! ♥
    And me too, I ♥ the rain! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts