Not missing the green car, yet. No pictures.

Today before work I went to get an eye exam to order new contact lenses.

During the last year, I noticed when I got up in the morning, I could see past my nose without my glasses for the first time since I was a child.
I could read things across the room!

I was surprised when the exam showed my vision had in fact improved, and it wasn't my imagination.

The doctor suggested that my blood sugar must have gone down, (so it must have been high, of which I'm always aware of) but it's still too early for me to need reading glasses.

The only thing that's changed in my lifestyle the past year is moving Mom around, so I guess there was a benefit to all that.



Today the painter said 10 more days to finish the green car, and I'm OK with that.
I didn't go to see it... I don't want to see it!

He said he doesn't need any money or anything, yet.

Half my friends are frantic, and the other half don't know I've sent it out to be painted!

I know he is working on it. Or maybe he hasn't started?
I feel all right about it.

I don't think he's joy-riding around in it!

There were the holidays, and then the rain.
It took him 3 weeks to do the red car's bumper.
He isn't a One-Day Paint and Body for sure!

I've looked up how to paint a car ('cause if I thought there was a way I could have done it myself I would have!) and I know the polishing is a long process especially on a dark colored car.

I know how car guys work when it's not an emergency, too.
I've left cars with Don the mechanic for weeks and weeks, because it wasn't a priority.

Maybe it won't be done 'til summer! Ha.

Anyway I'm happy that its leaking on some one else's driveway...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts