Carnival, Mom gets Chemo

This weekend was our church carnival.
There was a lot to do this week.
I had an interesting view from my desk.



The fair was a big success but I wasn't part of the Committee, and didn't really get to hang out much, because of my mom being in the hopsital again.





I didn't buy an iPhone, I found my iPod in the strangest place last Friday.
It was behind some envelopes in a envelope organizer.


I lost it again the next day and found it in my pants pocket a week later.
Losing it is obviously stress related...

Mom was admitted back to the hospital Friday.
She got the OK to start chemo and got it Saturday.
She is looking OK today, but all the going back and forth to the hospital is tiring her out.
Only 7 more treatments to go.

The view from the 7th floor at UCI:


Mom should come back home on Tuesday, rest for a week, and go back again the following week.
For 7 more weeks.

There's a lot of art all over the hospital, some good and some bad.
I think a lot about the art hanging on the walls there.
Where did it come from? What's it supposed to do? Do they ever recycle it?


I feel like everyone is staring at me when I take pictures of it...


My dad is complaining, so I'm off to visit with Mom for the rest of the evening.

Comments

  1. Stay strong Julie, you have a heavy load right now.
    Love and prayers for you and your family. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts