dreams about fences and horses

Today at home I drew a picture of a face (from a cosmetics ad).
It was slightly less crooked than the last face I made.

I made a collage about a dream I had.

I was riding in a car on a road next to a big pasture with a black horse.
The horse was running alongside the car.
There was an impossibly tall fence, and I thought the horse would stop, but it easily jumped over the fence and kept following the car.


The horse kept jumping these tall fences as we drove along. Maybe 12 feet tall.
I noticed the horse now had a rider.
I was impressed by how well the horse could jump, but I thought she was being reckless by making the horse jump so high.


Inevitably the horse jumped so high it tripped and fell.
Even worse, there was cement on the other side.
I'm not going to get into details, but it was gruesome.
"Why do people do that?" asked the other person in the car with me.

Comments

Popular Posts