I don't like tuesdays

Early this morning I was awakened by the sound of sirens and a helicopter hovering nearby.
There was a tragic hit and run across the street from the church.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/driver-695233-elderly-police.html

I haven't done any painting today.
(I'm working on typing something that needs a lot of concentration.)

Yesterday I cleaned off my drafting table at home.
It has a catch tray where all kinds of things end up, like pencil shavings, beads and bits of wire, and paper scraps.
I haven't cleaned it out all year.

I noticed there were a lot of beads, so I put them on a string, and made a necklace.





















I separated the trash from the objects in the tray.

The necklace ended up being about 40" long or a 20" loop.







I wouldn't normally combine so many different colored beads together.
But in the end I liked it because every bead reminds me of a project I worked on this year.

Comments

Popular Posts