Wrinkles



On Tuesday I got up early, and finally did something with the Green car!




I pulled the carpet back about an inch, and finally got rid of much of the wrinkles.





I straightened out a lot of lumps around the gas pedal area...





Could it be that the gas pedal wasn't reaching the floor?

Was that why I thought it wasn't running right?


The back seat area is still pretty wrinkled.




Maybe when I put the back seats in, it will straighten out.



I took pictures of my progress.



I had my phone in my back pocket, and I must have sat on it at some point.

That was the end of the phone. I could not revive it.


I had dropped it, in the rain, and in the toilet, and everywhere else.



The screen was so broken, it was missing chunks.



(And that was before I sat on it!)


For the past year, I couldn't use the front (selfie) camera at all.

I had a feeling there was a scratch on the regular camera lens,too, because in bright light it would get hazy.


I spent the rest of the day buying a new phone (a Galaxy 7, and a case for it too!)

It took an hour just to get my phone number transferred.

Then I had to work until almost 10 pm!

Aside from today's pictures, I've been too busy to test out the camera features.






Another theory I had about the phone, was this new purse I got this weekend.




It had magnets holding the flap closed.



Although I didn't like mauling my new bag, I cut out the magnets, just to be safe.





Maybe I'll put Velcro there instead.



When I freed the magnets out of the leather, they were incredibly strong!



That's like 20 sheets of paper, BTW.



I checked my new hard drive, which I put in that purse ONCE, but it seems to be OK...

Comments

  1. I have a student who has and loves the galaxy!
    I bet you'll love it too.Looking forward to it! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts