One last post before the end of the month




This week, I tried to make more art, but I felt like there wasn't enough time.



I started this collage in my journal, but didn't get very far:






This week, Artist Jacki Long sent me a post card in the mail.





If you take one of her classes, she will send you a hand made post card!



Jacki is going to give a creative journal class again, at Catalyst art studio.

I might go. I need some inspiration.




This week, I also tried to make my own glitter nail polish.




I bought some clear nail polish at the dollar store and inserted very fine glitter.


I have a large collection of glitter...





It was nice for about half an hour.




Then all the glitter went down to the bottom of the bottle.




(I am really digging the macro lens focus on my new phone!)



I even found a ball bearing, (a tiny round piece of metal)




It's supposed to rattle around and mix up the glitter, but it didn't help.




I used some powdered pigment, (I found it  Dick Blick art store in San Diego)

and that mixed better with the polish.





Today I plan to go to the beach pier and take some pictures!

There is a hurricane off Baja, and it's supposed to rain on Tuesday.

I think the clouds will make a nice sunset this evening.

Comments

Popular Posts