Another week has gone by.



The weather has improved.


I spent a lot of time yesterday thinking about finishing the carpet in the green car.


I just need to take the seats out again, and adjust the carpet, and then start putting it back together.


For a little while I got a little anxious.

What if I have forgotten how to put it all back together?

But then I remembered the car parked right next to it is the same year and model...





Since I have organized my art supplies, I have mostly done drawing and painting this past week.



However, I'm behind in my blog and I'm trying to clear out my camera folder.



Here are some pictures of earrings and things I made, first.




These are similar to some earrings  I made last year.



I tried the same idea with some different beads.

Here is how I started assembling them:





Here is a somewhat blurry picture of how they ended up.





I used a more interesting bead, for the next pair:




I have had these pink and blue beads forever!

Maybe 20 years, and I never really knew what to do with them.




I tried something different with a tassel.




Tassels have been in style in jewelry for a few years now, but they are not really my style.


When I put them on,  they looked AWFUL.




I made all these earrings before I cleaned out my drawing room.



I also made this bracelet with some stone beads my sister mailed me at Christmas.




I wear it very often.

Comments

  1. Supposed to get more heat this weekend, but like you I have enjoyed the cooler days. You do have a talented eye for jewelry, Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts