waiting for doom



Last week, I notice the Green car was more sluggish than usual.


It just doesn't seem to have the same pep.



It's hard to explain. I took it to Don's shop and he drove it around.





We looked at all the fluids under the car and everything seems OK.

Aside from a "bad feeling", and that is is not fast enough, I don't have any clue what could be wrong.



The green car will have to go for a smog check in about a month.

If there is anything seriously wrong, it might show up with a bad smog test.

Then we can fix whatever it is.




The red car is doing somewhat better.

A few weeks ago, I had Don adjust part of the new brakes that were installed in May.




Now the brakes are not hitting the side of the wheel, which was kind of noisy.




I'm relieved. It seems like Don will still be in business for a few more weeks.




This weekend I had to work.


Monday was my day off.



I went to Daiso. One thing I got was some scented glue sticks.





I thought they looked really cool, but the glue is very syrupy.




It is no good for making collages.



I also went to Blick's art supply store in Fullerton, and picked up a bunch of goodies.




Today I have an hour or so before work, so maybe I will do some collages.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts