Stuff from the past week



Another week has quickly gone by!


I finished my necklace with the pearl buttons. (A few days ago.)







Also this week I made a stretchy bead bracelet.




It was surprisingly blue.




These silicone candy molds were 2 for $5 at Michael's




I apologize to my candy-making friends... I don't use them for candy!





I've found that these silicone molds can be used with all kinds of things like clay, solder and resin.


This time, I used them with some not-exactly resin made by Mod-podge:




(The "real" resin is made by combining two plastics, and stinks really bad.)

This stuff only takes a few hours to dry instead of days.



I'm still not finished with whatever I'm doing with the molds, because it may take some layers.


In the medal shaped mold, I placed a picture cut from a magazine.






Today I went to Art Supply Warehouse and bought some pen nibs for sketching.





The one in the middle is a European brand that I haven't seen before.

The other two are ones are favorites I already have used before.



Today I also visited the place where the plane crashed into the parking lot, Sunday.


I go to that CVS all the time!






Nothing was burned at all.


The plane may have run out of gas. It fell straight down.


All that was hit was one unoccupied parked car.


Was it luck or pilot skill that it avoided the gas station, restaurants and many other stores all around?

Comments

Popular Posts