This week went by fast.


This week the Jacaranda trees on the street are blooming.




I only have pictures from late afternoon, where they look lavender in color.




They can also appear bright blue, but I haven't had time to take the right picture.



It's too bad that they don't smell as pretty as they look.



I have not done anything to the cars this week.

Green car is fun to drive because it is 30 lbs. lighter.

Red car is parked, because I'm annoyed with the squealing clutch noise.

I plan to visit Don soon, for some motivation to work on them again.


The church job is very busy this time of year with First Communions.

We have about 1,000 students every year.


As far as arts and crafts, I worked in the small sketchbook we got for Jacki's class.

Maybe I'll take pictures of the progress, tomorrow... (before the next class)



At home I also did a lot of sorting out, (instead of actual art.)



My drafting desk has a little rim that catches all the bits and beads.

 Every year I sweep it out and sort the dust from the usable beads.




I string the random beads instead of trying to put them back wherever they came from.


Here is what came out of it, this year.




Comments

  1. Wow! What a huge array to choose from!
    So good seeing you in class again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts