Bracelets and breaking stuff.



All week I was worn out from my job (mostly mentally.)



I was tired, so  I didn't do anything with the car carpet project.




The cat, meanwhile, found a new bed.



I did create some bracelets throughout the week.



Just stretch bracelets, nothing complicated.


I did more "thinking," and less actually "doing."





Today was my day off.



One thing I did this morning was I found this old stretch bracelet that wasn't good anymore.

I had used some cheap, fabric-covered elastic instead of good beading elastic.




I put a turquoise colored bead in between the colored ones, and made two bracelets from one.







Next, I decided to do a little more with dismantling the Green Car.



I tried the longer wrench (breaker bar) to loosen the stubborn bolt.




It worked!

It got started turning very well. 

I moved on to another bolt, and CRACK! the end of the thing broke.




Who knows where the tip went flying.

Luckily I was wearing my glasses.


It wasn't a complete disaster.


I found a quarter under the carpet.



So far I think I have found about 75 cents.




Before I quit for the day, I got some other interior plastic parts out of the back.



This is looking toward the back hatch/ rear wheel.

I took off the cover of the rear speaker.

Also, a lower panel near where the seats would be.




The corresponding pieces from the original Green car (the right color) have been scattered all over the back yard for almost 3 years now.



I pulled them out from behind the shed to let the spiders crawl out, before I hosed them off.





The Cat inspected everything as usual.




She was disappointed that I went through all this activity, and didn't catch a mouse.

Comments

  1. I think you have some car sculptures and 75c to boot! ;o)
    Looking forward to seeing you in class again! ;o)♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts