antique chandeliers

Monday I had a dental appointment, so I was given that day off.



I discovered that my dentist has the exact same laminate floor that we put in the house.




It is good to know that it is a very durable floor...



My dentist is near Orange, so I went to the Antique stores in the Orange Circle to walk around.



I still had an idea to put solar lights on a chandelier.


I have been going to thrift stores for a few months, but they don't have a lot of selection.

For instance, this chandelier at a Goodwill was only $9!




A nice price, but pretty ugly!

This was just too 70's funky for my tree.




Every antique store at the Orange Circle had chandeliers.

The selection was really wide.

There were chandeliers from $40 to over $1000.








This store seemed to have nothing but chandeliers, and very expensive ones.




I didn't even go inside!




One store had exactly what I was looking for- just garden-type antiques.

https://www.facebook.com/CountryRoadsAntiques/




I have been here before, and it is a really big place, and very inspiring if you like crafts.

All the stalls are cute and artfully arranged.



This place had dozens of  shabby-chic wrought iron chandeliers. Many of them even worked!



Unfortunately all the chandeliers in this store were cleaned up and painted, and ready to go.

Also they averaged around $100!




I was looking for something junky, just a piece of iron, that I can paint myself, and put my own lights on.




The other antique "malls," on the circle had tons of random stuff.

I found these chandeliers, but none were less than $40.









Walking around the Orange Circle was good exercise.



I'm still hoping to get lucky and find a chandelier at a thrift store...

Comments

  1. Nice selection Julie, I feel like you will come across the right one. Does the Habitat store have them?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts