What's better than a box full of surprises?

What's better than a box full of surprises?

An empty box!



Especially if you're a cat.


Yesterday the project managers came to see how we thought they were doing.

Dad said 8 out of 10, but I disagree.

I was at work, though.


At first they said they would start on the cabinets Monday, which was a disappointment.

But they changed their mind and started today!



Suddenly we had to pick out the drawer knobs or pulls.


This was really hard, because I love picking out fancy drawer knobs, and things like that!

I didn't have enough time to think about it, and there wasn't time to order anything online.


These are some drawer pulls I saw at stores:






In the end, we agreed on dark bronze pulls, and no knobs.

(the ones we picked out are not pictured)

Maybe in the future, I will change them out with something really unique!



Today I also got my hair done, and a straight blow dry.


I asked my hairdresser to take a picture of my hair.




I thought it was a good picture, because my hair is never this tidy and straight!

And the bit sticking up was funny.





After the cabinet workers went away, the cat came out of hiding and inspected the kitchen.



Their tool cart is where the refrigerator will go.




I was surprised by the pretty color pattern on the front of the drawers.

It has been several weeks since I saw the sample we selected.


There are a few issues with things that don't seem to line up...


But when the workers were leaving, they said not to panic, it's not hardly done and they would resolve them the next day.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the process, looks like it will be really nice. Patience is a virtue? ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts