Is it winter yet?

Today I went outside, which I haven't done much lately, except to go to work.

I discovered that the water lily in the goldfish pond, still has a bloom!



Usually they shrink down and become dormant roots, in the cold weather.


The koi fish are doing well, but they have eaten all the plants in their pond.






The color of the sky suggests that winter is near, but the air is still creepy and warm.


Here is a picture I took when I went to the Huntington beach pier, about 10 days ago.




There wasn't much going on as far as clouds.



The tide was out pretty far.



Every other day or so, I have made a little jewelry.


I made another pair of sequin earrings.



These came with two holes, which led to a different design.

I had to put a little bead in between each sequin, because static was making them stick together.



I made these necklaces out of painted glass beads.




Today I made this chain with some faux crystal beads.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts