Alive!

This morning I got up and checked on the tiny fish in my vase/fishbowl.

They were alive and eagerly swimming around!





Using properly conditioned water really makes a difference.


I gave them a little flake of food, because it's doubtful enough bugs will fall in there.




Maybe later today I will take the vase apart again and take it to the office.



This week I also started working in my new sketchbook / journal.





The last two years, I had been using a 9 x 12 sized sketchbook, which was the biggest size that I could easily carry around.

Lately I have not been bringing my sketchbook around with me, so I went back to 11 x 14.

I like the bigger size better.


I slopped some paint around.




When I was doing more drawing, I used to fill a 60 page sketchbook in about a month and a half!

The previous two sketchbooks took me about 6 months to fill, each one...


Sometimes if the paper isn't good, too thick or too thin, it can be a little discouraging.

I like the paper in this new one, I'm sure I will get it filled a lot faster.

(Blame it on the paper)

Comments

  1. Love your fishbowl and especially love
    that you are in your sketchbook again. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts