I made a bracelet

The car isn't done yet.
It's hard to think about anything else.
The painter doesn't know it, but my birthday is Thursday.
It would be funny if it was finished on my birthday.
But I'm not amused.


I haven't done much drawing or stuff.



Yesterday at work I made a "Welcome" banner for the new staff.


I made it with Microsoft Publisher.

I used a burlap-looking texture fill.

We didn't have card stock, so I glued the paper to some used manila file folders.

Then I hung it on twine.

I forgot to take a picture of the finished banner.
Or the party.



Today I thought about making some earrings.



I wasn't happy with this idea, so I looked into something else.



I saw I had a bunch of quartz-type chips in different colors.

I wondered if I had enough colors to make a rainbow?






I made a rainbow bracelet.




Comments

  1. Rainbows are good.
    Maybe a green car in the pot of gold!
    Hang in, A+ for patience! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts