June gloom.

I was very inspired by the nice self-portrait I made last week, but this week, I seemed to be too busy to paint.

There was a deadline change for the church newsletter, because the printers are going on vacation, and other things stressed me out.
Now I have caught the cold going around the office!


With some rest, I should be feeling better in time for the church carnival next weekend.


I'll take a clue from the animals and chill out.





This week, I did look up some tutorials on line on how to make a ring with wire.



I came up with a couple rings, none of which I like enough to wear.

These two are the same design but with different colored metal.
I followed this tutorial:

http://jewelrymakingjournal.com/scroll-ring-with-spinner-bead-tutorial/



I liked the aluminum one better.


This was a different design:

http://jewelrymakingjournal.com/seed-bead-adjustable-wire-ring-tutorial/


I didn't actually have the website in front of me while I was making it, so it ended up a little wonky.

The next one will be better.
I haven't put away this batch of ideas, yet.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts