Time for reflection

After taking two weeks off work for bereavement, I had so much paperwork to catch up on!
Every day at work has been crazy busy...
But I'm catching up.


On Sunday I was driving around and decided to walk on the HB pier.
I didn't want to walk, but I've been really getting out of shape.

Also maybe I might see a shark! Sharks have been in the local news a lot.

For some reason I walked under the pier instead.




Walking on the sand was harder than I remembered...

There weren't twenty photographers taking pictures of the pier.
Only a handful of people.
Maybe because it was Mother's day.





The sky made interesting reflections in the water.







Somebody had thrown these roses into the water.





I didn't see any sharks but I saw an interesting sunset.





Walking back to my car, I found some giant kelp.




I decided to take a piece home for a closer look.
Is that weird? I'm sure I looked weird carrying it around.

I haven't decided what to do with it, but it's going to get rotten soon.

Today (Weds) is my day off so I will spend some time dissecting it.

Comments

  1. Wow! Beautiful shots Julie! You have a great eye.
    Seems like a perfect outing to me,
    full of symbolism and beauty.
    Take good care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts