Surfing the web

Today was a long day.
Mom is getting chemotherapy every Thursday.
Luckily she comes back home at the end of the day.
She is getting a lot stronger and my back is hurting a lot less.

Today I had only enough energy to watch some YouTube, to relax.

Last month I was watching "Most satisfying videos" on YouTube.
I think that trend is on its way out.

Lately I have been watching videos of surfers at the Wedge in Newport.
This guy posts videos on his YouTube channel a few times a week:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdY1B4Vvjcfqpqq630SjI2w

I like the uncut videos this guy posts.
They really capture the essence of going to a local beach when the waves are big.

I usually get bored after a few minutes, but it always puts me in a better mood.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts