A few earrings

A few days ago I went to Walmart to buy some nightgowns for mom.
They have some really cute printed night T- shirts for $5.

If you look at numbers on a chart, Mom is doing better.
But she feels really lousy.

I feel guilty about wanting to do craft things when I should be thinking more about Mom...
I guess that's normal.

I couldn't resist checking out Walmart's limited but sometimes surprising craft aisle.
I found some cute owl charms. They were like $4 for a card of 4.

I bought two, so I could made 4 pairs of earrings.


Comments

  1. Don't feel guilty, it's therapy.
    You have a lot on your shoulders, and
    like a boiling teapot, you need a way to release.
    I think it's being good to you, so you can
    continue to be good under pressure?
    Love & prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts