Friday stuff

This week I didn't have much time to draw or paint the flowers on my desk.

Mom had a full body scan this week, to make sure there isn't any more cancer in her body, (besides the brain tumor.)
She also had to get her eyes examined, and Monday she will have her bone marrow tested.
Every test takes hours.
Once they are done, then the doctors will begin chemotherapy.

I did write about a lot of interesting dreams in my journal, but I didn't have time to draw them either.

A few days ago, I dreamed about a science fiction book or movie.
In the story, there is a large corporation that builds huge buildings with artificial intelligence.
The buildings become sentient and grow legs and march around Godzilla style.

I decided to challenge myself and try to make this in Photoshop.


It has been many years since I have used Photoshop, so it's kind of crude.
(Somebody gave me a bootleg copy, and I have it on my desktop at work, but I can't find the disk anywhere!)

Comments

Popular Posts