I went to the book store

Today I went to Barnes and Nobles to steal some ideas, and buy a new copy of Jane Eyre.
I lost the one from 8th grade some time while I was rearranging my room. Maybe it fell apart.
Charlotte Bronte was born 200 years ago this month.

I looked at all the art books and then the children's books.

I found a great, funny book called "The Day the Crayons Quit," and its even better sequel called "The Day the Crayons Came Home," by Drew Daywalt.

The first book is written from the point of view of different colored crayons that share their grievances about how they have been used and abused, or not used at all.

The second book is funny postcards sent by crayons that have been lost or left behind in different locations around the house and other places. Kind of reminds me of the Toy Story movies.

http://www.crayonspicturebooks.com/books/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts