Green For Spring

Yesterday I pulled out my green beads to make something green to wear for St. Patrick's day.
I ran out of time, (but I did already have a green bracelet and earrings.)

This necklace I made some months ago with black beads, because I was in a black mood:

I switched the black beads for a jade color and it is much more wearable.
This was an easy necklace to make because the silver leaves are all one piece.

Today I made these earrings with some beads I got at Hobby Lobby.
Hobby Lobby can be expensive, but they also have plastic beads that I haven't found at Michael's or JoAnn.


These beads came in a package of many kinds of green plastic beads.
I was disappointed that there weren't enough of these beads to make a bracelet.

In the same package were these other green beads:
I started the necklace but ran out of time.

At work I debated telling the Office Manager that I would not like to work on the newsletter with the mean young man who used to make my mother cry.
But I just couldn't do it.

Comments

Popular Posts