Flowers Are Back In Bloom

During the week I tried to make a collage about recurring dreams I had, about flying over trees.
 
 
I thought I would try a little Photoshop, but there wasn't enough time in my days to focus on making any effects.
I ended up pasting it in my journal.
This was almost all the art I got done this week!

Today I drew these sketches of flowers.
It was nice to have a moment to draw again.
This was watercolor pencil and water:


I noticed that over the last few weeks the art supplies I have stashed at work have been dwindling.
I needed a magenta watercolor pencil.
What I had instead was a random pink opaque acrylic marker, and a neon pink gel pen.


I filled in the background on another page with a Sharpie:


It was very nice to draw again.
Tomorrow is Sunday, and I also have a few days off next week, so maybe I'll get back into the swing of things!

Comments

Popular Posts