Busy Friday

Today was a busy day for a Friday.
I had a chance to sketch the flowers on my desk.
This is in watercolor-crayon (Stabilo) and water.


I was invited to do an art demonstration at a cultural event at my church, tomorrow!


The director in charge wants me to do a painting demonstration.
They will give me a table.
I've never done a show or demonstration, so it's exciting.

I printed a couple copies of some previous things I have here on my blog, that I'll stick on some foam core to prop up.

Other people asked me to demonstrate a jewelry technique.
I did this in the office one day and it caused a real stir. Everyone likes to see me do this.
It's called making a ring by wrapping wire around a bead.
It doesn't take much but a bunch of wire and a bead.
It was an idea I copied from online, there are many versions of how to do this.
Here is one link.

http://www.lythastudios.com/123bead/project-46.html

I'm more excited about doing the rings than the painting demonstration.
The show is at least 2 hours long, so I can spend 1 hour doing 1 demonstration and 1 hour doing the other.

Comments

Popular Posts