Out Of Time

This week I found it difficult to manage my time.
I had plenty of ideas, but not enough time to draw or paint or blog about them!

On Tuesday I started this collage about a dream I had:

A salesman was trying to sell me Cable TV (or whatever) and I had to fill out a survey.
(I had lots of cable TV junk mail around. )

I added a little paint to it every day. That's about all I could manage to do.


Yesterday I started this collage about a dream I had about dying my hair:
I tried to dye it magenta, but it came out light blue and gray!
Then I tried to dye it red, and it came out yellow!


Today I made this collage about a dream I had about a party:
I was at this party and I had a can of Silly String.
Instead of foam streamers, the can produced icicles. Really nice icicles. I sprayed them all over.


The icicles began to melt and ran into the pool and ruined the water.
I looked at the can, but it said "Non-Toxic."
I was sure they were going to send me a pool-cleaning bill.

Comments

Popular Posts