Caught!

Today when I got to work I realized I had left the scans from my sketchbook in the scanner folder, and there was a office-wide memo "for everyone to please delete their scans."

I apologized to the office manager but there will be a staff meeting tomorrow and I hope I don't get my scanner privileges revoked!

I don't care. Birds gotta fly, fish gotta swim.

Today was pretty quiet and I was able to do a few things.

Over the weekend I did bead things again, so I was determined to draw today.
I sketched the flowers on my desk.


I had a dream I was walking home from work and I met a huge bear.



I took off my jacket and played bullfighter with the bear. I guess it worked because I made it home OK.


I didn't have time to add paint to this collage.

Tomorrow I am going to be super busy. It is a day they call the Candelaria.
I don't know what it means, exactly, but people bring candles to church to have them blessed.
As well as their statues of the Christ child.
Last year I sold at least 500 candles in a couple hours.

Comments

  1. Nice work Julie, I especially like the flower sketch and your collage in ptrogress. Also enjoy your dreams.♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts