Boring dreams

Today I dreamed about boring things.

I dreamed I was watching funny videos on the internet. It was pretty boring.
In one dream I watched some one try to park a jumbo jet, but put a dent in the side of it.
It wasn't funny.
In the dream I Googled "what jets are made of," and it came up with some kind of interlocking panels of metal. I wonder why this was important?

I also had recurring dreams (or nightmares) of putting together jewelry.
Loop after loop..

When I woke up, I made necklace, again. I didn't have a green necklace, before.


This is the longest time I have been making jewelry stuff every day.
Usually I get bored with it after a day or two and put my jewelry stuff away.
There are worse things to be obsessed with, I guess.

I changed the flowers on my desk and tried to sketch them.
I ran out of time.

(Some scrap paper got into the copier. Matador pants from yesterday.)
It actually took longer to make this post than it did to sketch the flowers!

Comments

Popular Posts