A better day

Today was a much more cheerful day.

I went to the dentist, and although I dreamed I had two cavities, they didn't find any!

Somebody actually made a joke today at work.
It has been a long time since I heard anything funny.

Also I finished a serious, work-related writing project.
I hope to have more time to draw and paint in my journal.

Here's a picture I drew on Sunday.

 
The background is a collage made of a napkin from the Dollar Tree.
The poem came from a 25 cent book I got at the used book sale at the HB Central Library.

Meanwhile, every evening after church, there have been folkloric dances on the big outdoor stage.
Here are some of the dancers and their colorful clothes:

Unfortunately my photo editing program froze up and I could only publish this blurry picture.
I hope it's not a virus!

Comments

Popular Posts