More Sparkle

I didn't draw much this week.
Yesterday I was glued to the tv, watching the news...

I painted this red haired girl on Monday, while I was at home.












I painted this guy today at work.
It came out warped.
Maybe I was thinking about the shooter.

For both paintings I drew an outline of the face in colored pencil, and then painted inside of the lines with a credit card and acrylic paint, using it like a palette knife.






Today I also made three and a half more sparkleballs to put up at work.

This one has 100 green (non-led lights.) Two holes per cup.












This one I made with 7oz cups which was something new for me.

They didn't fit together as neatly as the 9oz cups.
It used 50 multi color (non-led lights.)

It takes at least 1 hour to make these.
That's why I don't make them every year.

Comments

Popular Posts