The well

It's hard to decide what pictures to put in the blog these days!
Not that long ago, I didn't have any idea what to draw in my journal and whole days would go by without making anything.

When I have no inspiration, I learned to try to draw something I dreamed.
It's always challenging to make something look like it does in my head.

Last night I dreamed I was in a dry old place, and there was a well, and I drank water and washed my feet, like the people were doing.



Then it got weird and I saw a dog whose feet had been chopped off, "during the war."
(It wasn't unhappy though, it could still hop around.)

I drew these roses on Monday to do the step by step process, but then the day passed before I could finish.
(I used the left over paint from the page with the dog to fill the background.)



Comments

Popular Posts